Friday, June 26, 2009

church anniversary musical and i dont even have a hat.

i have been pressured by my parents all week to attend the church anniversary musical tonite. i mean, both of them have called me, at separate, times to remind me of it. they dont ever both call me for church functions. i thought i had gotten them to the point where they left me alone about church. guess i was wrong. lol.

im going, cuz both of them have asked. im looking at it like a sacrifice. such a simple task, to give of my time, (((when i dont want to))), to attend something that would make my parents' heart smile. but it is the least i can do, in honoring them while they are still here. beside, this will count for sunday service!
Church signs Pictures, Images and Photos


and too, im interested in seeing if i shriek back when the church doors hit me, like vampires do sunlight, seeing as how my mom thinks its only the devil got me running from the church. lol.

my prayer for my parents is not that we see common ground.i dont even know if that's possible, considering how old they are. my prayer is that when my mother looks at me, she will have a peace that comes over her, that in her heart of hearts she knows, that I am favored by God. that i am guarded, guided, protected, spared, and blessed by God too.

No comments:

Post a Comment