Friday, May 1, 2009

dusting off the grant writer

just received a phone call from a long time friend who i had not spoken to in at least a year. she calls to say she is looking for a grant writer. didnt budge. everyone's "looking". then, she says the magic words, "have funds, can pay." she agreed to a few more terms, asked me to send a functional resume and we will go from there. It will be contractual, so it wont interfere with my daily job. it has been at least two years since my last grant. let me get to dusting things off and getting organized. this could be a great break for me, not to mention a significant financial gain. not name dropping but the potential is great and the client, who she is asking for, is HUGE. 
May the Divine bless my endeavors and allow me all success.

1 comment:

  1. I am intrigued by grant writers who can just write for funding and get it! What a wonderful opportunity. sending out nothing but good vibes for your success

    ReplyDelete